Monday 19 November 2012

What Type Of Content Would You Like On The Blog

Hi guys, hope you all had a good weekend. I like to try & give you all something interesting to read on the blog & discuss in the comments. What I would like to know is besides the current content such as pictures & asking for suggestions what else would you like to see?

Would you like me to post my thoughts, info, tips the various game modes? How about my thoughts on the weekends real life games? Or maybe something else that you think would be good, let me know in the comments.

Cheers, Paul

3 comments:

  1. Hey paul i've got a good idea.
    Why not post a short video on some spectacular goals you score on PES? Well maybe not just goals but other weird things that happen while you're playing.
    Well that's what i think is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, post hints and tips, and any good game experiences. Videos of exceptional goals would be good too.

    Declan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tjanks for the feedback guys. You may or may not have seen them but there are a couple of videos of goals on the videos page. I will try to post more up.

    ReplyDelete