Hi guys, I just downloaded the new Konami patch v1.02 its around 12mb in size.
For any of you who have not seen what this patch addresses here is a rundown (credit to PESFan)
1) Fixes to the below issues. We would like to apologise for all inconveniences
Master League Online
* The transfer fee and contract fee shown
when signing a player is different to the one shown in the breakdown of such
* Changes to the squad and the team funds were not reflect immediately
when signing/releasing players or receiving gate receipts from matches
* Sometimes the game would freeze when items
obtained in Master League Online were used.
was impossible to complete the "Long-pass" training when Pass Assistance level
was set to either  or .
* It was impossible to complete the
"Manual-pass" training when the cursor was set to "fixed" when using Personal
Data other than "no.1".
* Sometimes the game would freeze when
importing PES 2012 data. This applies to cases where implementing the data would
result in players switching to wearing boots which were issued in PES 2012 Data
* When a new Data Pack was implemented, users were
forced to restart their hardware as a message informing them of non-matching
Data Pack versions would be displayed rendering some game features such as
Master League Online, Competition and the Widget inaccessible.
below additions due to customer requests:
* Users can now
choose to enable or disable the Auto Save feature in game modes including Master
League and Become a Legend by selecting [System] then [Auto Save] in
* Players will wear boots which are unique to
them in both Master League and Become a Legend. Any editing done to player's
boot settings will also be reflected. However, please note that this only
applies to save data created after the implementation of this patch file.
Changes have been made to how teamwork levels between players
3) General improvements to other modes to improve overall
The details of Patch 1.02 are as listed
In addition to these issues, we are also aware of the
the exact causes are currently under
1) Customers can be paired with users they
added to the Match Block List.
2) Sometimes, the bonus prize money earned
after a Special match can be shown as being 0.
3) In Inter-Community Matches,
customers are sometimes unable to substitute COM controlled players.
you play a 2 vs 2 match in Ranking match, but then try to play Master league
Online and any other one player online matches without deleting the guest user,
no matchmaking will take place.
Master League Online
matches, customers may be returned back to the Online Main menu. An error
message stating that an unexpected problem in communications with the PES 2013
server is then displayed.
For these issues, any updates will be posted on
We can also report that the below issues were also fixed during
maintenance on 13/11/2012
6) Courtesy level does not recover despite
completing matches in the correct manner.
7) Special match bonuses could
be earned in other types of matches.