Friday 16 November 2012

Subscriber Update & Konami Patch

Hi guys, I have just sent out the link for this weeks subscriber update. It contains lots more player face scan/builds & I have updated Anfield to fix the issue with the large banners. There are also a few more players added & probably other things I have forgotten I have done.

Also it has been revealed that there will be a patch coming in early December that will address some issues with online play (sorry I didn't fully read those bits as I rarely play online). The best things that will be included for me though are the following.

The new patch will allow us to turn off auto save while playing ML or BAL. I know this has been a big issue for alot of you especially in ML so it will be a welcome return to the game.

The other welcome return is that the patch will stop players wearing random boots in ML & BAL, & they will instead wear the boots they have been assigned in edit mode like previous years. I don't know if this only applies to AI controlled teams/players or to your ML team as well. This means that for future updates I will concentrate more than I have been on updating player boots like in previous years. You will need to restart your ML/BAL after the patch for this to kick in though.

I'm only guessing here, but there will most likely be another data pack around this time aswell, in previous years Konami have released one in December containing new boots.

For all the details  have a look here http://www.pesfan.com/news/10281723/PES-2013-December-Patch-Details/

Have a great weekend, Paul

2 comments:

  1. Restart the game and play all over again , oh no !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I won't be restarting my BAL :)

      Delete