Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Few Random Bits Of Info

Hi guys, just thought I would let you all know that later today I will be creating a new page on the blog containing all the info on player faces such as which scan belongs to which player & info on what teams I have updated every players face for.

Also a few people have discovered a way to add beards to players with preset faces without losing the preset. It's takes about 10 minutes to do one player as it involves starting a BAL & using base copy, so I don't want to do hundreds of these but will do a few. Any suggestions? I was thinking Mata & Pirlo.

I finished the 3rd season of my BAL on Monday & after 3 seasons at NEC I thought it was time for a change so accepted a offer from Fulham. After starting the 1st game on the bench, I've started (& finished) every game since a manged to score my 1st goal for them in my 4th apperance, here it is..



A pretty scrappy goal, but a goal none the less.

Thanks for reading, Paul

1 comment: