Tuesday 13 November 2012

AIK Team Import

Hi guys, I have just sent out the latest team import which is AIK, here are a few preview pictures





I struggled finding pictures of the kits, I know the home is ok, but I'm not sure on the away & for the GK I have used the current standard Adidas template. Any AIK fans out there let me know if I need to make adjustments.

The next team will be Barnsley, but before that I will be creating a stadium pack for subscribers including some of the PL stadiums that didn't make the OF, plus some of the other stadiums I considered for the OF & some Championship stadiums.



13 comments:

  1. hey bro, whats up with the online pass thing? i entered my pass and it says its invalid. nw i cant play online..dumb konami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, I've only played one online game & didn't get asked for my pass, but I know there have been a few issues with it. I would contact Konami, I will try & find the link where I read about the issue.

      Delete
  2. Looking good as always, can't help with the away kit though, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul,

    Douglas from FC Twente is now a Dutchmam!
    Keep up the good work!

    Greetz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dutchman (Holland) I mean ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info mate, I will fix that up

      Delete
  4. Hi paul, sry if this is irrelevant. After yesterday's regular server maintenance by konami, we r now required to enter an online pass if we want to play online. I keyed in the code given in my cd pack but it says its invalid. This means that i hv to purchase a new code online. Can i know hw much does the code cost? Or is there a way to get round this problem? Otherwise, i wont be able to play online anymore. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, I know there is a issue with the online pass, I'm just trying to get some info together to make a post for everyone. Once I have it all I will let you all know what to do.

      Delete
  5. Hi mate, how can i get AIK? Do i need to subscribe? Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, yeah you need to subscribe to get the team imports.

      Delete
  6. Nice job man! How do I import this to my 360? Is it even possible?

    ReplyDelete