Friday 16 November 2012

Blog Comments

Hi guys, I just wanted to post about the comments on the blog. I love hearing from you all whether it is things you would like to see in the OF or just saying thanks. However today for the 1st time since I created the blog I had to delete some comments that included swearing & derogatory comments about other OF users.

Please keep all comments clean & respect each other. We may support different teams, but we are all united though PES, light hearted banter is ok but please no abuse.

Also it would be good if less of you posted anonymously, if you add your name I can tell if I'm speaking to the same person.

On a slightly different note, you have probably noticed a few ads on the blog over the last few days. Please let me know if you follow up on any of these offers & it turns out to be dodgy. I have tried to only select reputable companies for the ads & from what I have looked at all the links seem fine.

If you have any issues with comments aimed at you or problems with the ads please email me at paulc2478@gmail.com

Cheers, Paul

14 comments:

  1. Hi Paul
    every thing going fine with your FO,i like it, but i have a problem with the Teams import, i can't copy them in my PS3, i follow every thing in your FAQ's vedio,after extract or copy them to my flash memory it gives me 4 files (DATA.BIN,ICON0.PNG,PARAM.PFD and PARAM.SFO)please help. thanks WAHEED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate you need to copy the the folder called BLES01708TEAMIMPORT to your USB, then add it to the save data utility on your PS3.

      Delete
  2. Can you please send me the link which has 2013 kits for manchester united in pes 2012 ? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will find the link for you, but they are useless as you can't edit their kit.

      Delete
  3. Yeah it's sad how people choose to swear at others or just blatantly swear, it's really not a nice thing to do, at least respect the person who is making the OF for you, PES wouldn't be the same if paul didn't put his effort into making all these teams, kits, stats, faces etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a generation thing, people seem to think they can make whatever comments they like while they hide behind their laptops, phones. People should show each other some respect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was aimed at someone else who had posted a comment, but luckily I saw it straight away & was able to delete almost straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another sad result for newcastle.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mate, I think they are missing the midfield combo of Cabaye & Tiote, they have barely played together this year. I think that was the basis of their success last year.

      Delete
  7. Thanks a million times over for making such a quality and vital addition to the game, you are a god amongst men.

    ReplyDelete