Wednesday 7 November 2012

Player Apperances & General News

Hi guys, I've posted up a few new pictures & a new video on the relevant pages.

I have finished all the apperance requests that I have a Scan or Build for so you can all request again, rememember non subscribers can post 1 request in the comments section & subscribers can request 3 players via email.

Aswell as your requests I'm still working through updating the apperances of the created players that haven't been done. I would like to know what you would all prefer in regards to how I continue this, here are the options:

  1. Do the players I have a Scan/Build for 1st
  2. Make sure the players I don't have a Scan/Build for have correct hairstyle/skin color
  3. A mixture of both working through 1 team at a time
I would also like to know which is more important, the Championship or Bundesliga players?

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers, Paul

15 comments:

  1. I would say the Bundesliga, Paul. Also a quick question, i gonna start BAL and i will update a pic of my but will it overwrite your faces scans ? thank you.. GREAT WORK YOU'VE BEEN DOING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate & thanks for the feedback. If you add a scan for your BAL player it should automatically save into slot 39 which is where my face is for BAL so won't get overwritten with future updates.

      Delete
  2. Hi Paul.. i was just wondering, when ur done with all the updates will u put all the files into one massive optionfile? Or do i have to download all the diffrent versions? Must say that u are doing a very good job with just the ingame editor, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, after each update I release just the new files aswell as a full update with all the files. If people don't have my OF then they can download the full file & those people that are up to date can download just the new files. Glad your enjoying the OF

      Delete
  3. I'd say championship first please Paul.

    Also, option 1 in regards to the faces. Get the 'proper' faces sorted before the rest.

    Cheers
    GJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ the faces are not important

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galatasaray Gk Muslera face not real ... please help :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. and brazilian player diego ribas ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers for the feedback guys, I will take a look at Muslera, but I thought he had a Preset.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyway will the paul since you did a great job..awesome! And i do know this kind of hectic but is there somthing that came across you that maybe you should be providing some alternate download one way to another for either Championship/Bundesliga? Just a suggestion cause i did came across for N.M.F.R (more or less) Team offering this kind of download. By any chance how should i scan my face for a new player, should used a special software or what? Thanks for your patience paul. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter, I have thought about uploading individual teams from my OF, but as I use players from all over the game to make the teams it can be messy when using a single team or leagie.

      To make face scans you just need some kind of photo editing software such as Photoshop or Gimp. What player were you wanting a scan of?

      Delete
  9. Can you do Lukoki (Ajax) please?
    Mighty Mag made a face scan for him:
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=86767&page=34

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete