Wednesday 21 November 2012

Other than PES What Shoul I Play?

Hi guys, I thought I would post somethin a little off topic. As I have got older, with other responsibilities I have bought alot less games so haven't had a pile of shame for a while , but since signing up for Playstation Plus in May I now have one :)

I am looking for which games I should look at playing or perserviring  1st from the games on my PS3. Before PES 2013 was released I played alot of Infamous 2 but havent touched it a while & I have played alot of Just Cause 2. However I have either not played or barely played Outlander, Dues Ex, Crysis 2, Resident Evil 5, Rachet & Clank 1-4, Double Dragon Zeon, Scott Pilgrim,
Dead Space 2, Boderlands, Bulletstrom or any of the other games released on plus.

I'm not a big 1st person shooter fan but will play them, I usually enjoy sports games or open world games like GTA, which is why I have played alot of Just Cause. I don't really enjoy online gaming, but do play a bit.

What do you think I should give a bit of time to? (PES editing will still be my main thing)

Cheers, Paul

15 comments:

  1. I am more for sports-games

    so I'l recommend NBA2k13 be a player mode is awesome and how it should suppose to be in PES, if we want to enjoy it.

    Go search, NBA2k13 and my player or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not try Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim (both huge open worlds). Max Payne (for the shooter in you =) and the newly released Hitman Absolution (if u like to plan, and execute stealthy). All good games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I don't think I will be buying any games for a while as I try to work through the games on my PS3.

    RDR was a great game, I completed it & still load it up every couple of weeks just to play poker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul,

    Make sure you go through and 'purchase' all of the free games on PS+. You can then download them anytime after that, even when they aren't free anymore.

    If your looking fir bite-size gaming, you could try The Walking Dead game. Fantastic story and the choices you make really do effect the game.

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, my HD is filling up so I'm waiting for my new 1tb drive to arive so I can back everything up & install it.

      Delete
  5. Retro City Rampage (GTA in 8 bit), is on PSS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want game with open world, good choice is AC Brotherhood, AC II, Batman: Arkham City or new Far Cry 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, loved the Batman games, must go back at some point a complete my + playthough of Arkham City.

      The AC games have never really appealed to me but i'm sure I will give them a go if one of them appears on playstation plus

      Delete
  7. open world games oblivion, skyrim , saints row 3rd (gta clone) ,La noire , imfamous 2 , sleeping dogs (gta clone )


    other fun games black ops 2 , dragon age ,EA gran slam tennis .F1 2012 (or 11) ) doom 3 bfg , mortal kombat 9 white knight chronicles 2 , tne orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i forgot i think mortal kombat is banned is aus , well it was last year something to do with you guys not having a 18 rating

      Delete
    2. Cheers mate, no more buying games for me until I clear some of the backlog, your right about MK though it was banned here.

      Delete
  8. I think tonight I might play a bit more Just Cause 2 (it's like a addiction) & try to get into Redident Evil 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Germany also banned mk and dead island

    Aus is problem is they don't have a age rating for 18 thats the only reason it was banned , you already know this though cos you live there :P .

    agreed i have a backlog also not played pes for about 2 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting a R (18) rating for games next year which will be good.

      Delete