Sunday 28 April 2013

New Subscriber Update

Hi guys, I have just sent out the latest subscriber update compatible with Data Pack 5.00.

It has some extra players & more player face build updates, but most of my time has been spent fixing the issues caused by the new data pack. I have fixed all the players that got messed up & corrected all the squads except for the Brazilian league.

I also haven't fully checked the extra subscriber teams, some looked ok, but others didn't. I aim to have these fixed along with the Brazilian squads for a bonus update on Wednesday night. Before the update I had completed 4 more teams for subscribers (Austria Wein, Kelantan FA, Persib Bandung & Persipura Jayapura), you will find the kits in the update, but as with the other extra teams I haven't fully checked to see if they have survived, but they will be done for Wednesday.

Sorry again for the delay with this, enjoy, Paul

15 comments:

  1. when I can download a patch that competible to his datapack 5 paul??,, if it contains files V 2.2??,,

    because some days I can not play anymore ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are not a subscriber then the regular version will be out tomorrow mate.

      Delete
  2. where have u sent the latest subscriber update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same place as always mate, subscribers email addresses ;)

      Delete
  3. horeee,.. indonesiaaa! thx paul ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. we need all indonesia Super league team ,can I mr.paul ??? :) THZ U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough spare teams sorry, after I do the last request I will be using the remaining teams to make teams promoted to the leagues that are in the game mate.

      Delete
  5. yeah kelantan FA...tqvm paul~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paul I can't find the last team imports in my suscriber updates (eg Austria Wien) did I miss something?
    Thanks, Giggsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in there mate you just need to follow the video I sent a few weeks ago. If you are still having trouble send me a email ;)

      Delete