Saturday 27 April 2013

More Delays Sorry

Hi guys, I have spent 8 hours today fixing the damage caused by the latest data pack and I'm still not finished.

This data pack has caused a lot more damage than I first thought, to let you know what it does see below..

  • All the fake players that I edited had there nationality reset
  • Most the re linked presets were reset
  • All teams were defaulted to Konami defaults.

I have fixed the first two issues, and I have corrected all the squads for just over half the teams, I still need to do the Bundesliga, Championship, Brazilian and Other European teams plus the extra subscriber teams & NT's

My brain can't take anymore today, so I will finish them off tomorrow & put out the subscriber update in the afternoon with the regular update on Monday as planned.

Sorry for the delay, Paul

8 comments:

  1. you're the best Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, take your time and rest, Paul. We all can wait longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet redemption, I am prepared to wait for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I'm your subscriber... But I like to receive your new patch, cheers Paul you are the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are you will receive a email once I'm finished, if not you will be able to download it tomorrow.

      Delete