Wednesday 24 April 2013

New DLC & Licenses

Hi guys, the new patch (v1.04) is released tomorrow along with a new Data Pack (5.00), there are limited details but it has been confirmed that one of the things included will be the 2013 Copa Libertadores. Hopefully there will be a few new boots as well, but we will just have to wait and see.

Hopefully the new Data Pack doesn't cause too many issues and I will be able to release a update for subscribers on Friday with the regular update to follow on Monday.

In other news as I posted the other day it has been confirmed that Konami have acquired the license for Asian Champions League.


At the moment there is no news on how this license will be used, the most likely being a stand alone mode like the current CL/Libertadores modes. Just pure speculation from me, but it could also be possible that the J-League gets added as well, meaning that they can be incorporated into ML/BAL as the Brazilian League/Copa Libertadores have been this year.

Thanks for reading, Paul


25 comments:

  1. paul Indonesian league is there?
    I really hope there is a league Indonesia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only announcement is for the AFC Champions league at the moment, but hopefully more licenses will be announced mate.

      Delete
  2. Will make an Option File available for 360 users as well? Thanks for your awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the 360 version won't be too far away mate

      Delete
  3. paul!!
    give me a link dlc 5.0 pes13 ps3???????
    thank!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have one sorry, I just download it from the game

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. From the Information menu in the game mate

      Delete
  5. Hi Paul.. can you help me.. my file is messed up because i apply datapack 5, now my bundesliga & npower squad is horrible... what should i do? (Sorry for my bad english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are a subscriber there will be a fix later today, if not there will be a fix released on Monday mate

      Delete
  6. tolong di terjemahkan = Help to Translate

    Paul tolong buatkan Timnas Indonesia. (Indonesia National Team)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul please make Indonesia National Team
    There a lot your fans from Indonesia here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I have said many times I can't make any extra NT's as they mess other things up sorry.

    Hopefully they will be included in PES2014

    ReplyDelete
  9. hay paul,,, I have used the patch DATAPACK 5 and 1.04,,,,,
    but why do many such irregularities PATO no corintheas teams, and players also BORUSIA DORTMUND, such lewondowski, Gotze, Gundogan, reus is not in the core team,,,,,,, how is everything so messed up,,, my last use your OF v 2.1

    hy Mate ,,instructions please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The data pack has messed everything up mate, the fix will be out tonight for subscribers & Monday for everyone else.

      Delete
  10. hai paul..right now...my patch is datapack 3 v1.8, if i want to renew my patch for newest patch (datapack 5 , v 1.04), what should i do paul?thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you are connected to the internet & signed into the PSN mate, then when you start the game you will be prompted to download v1.04, then after that you can goto information where you can download the datapack.

      Delete
  11. after I enter DLC5 why at the time the picture ronaldo jammed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure mate, try deleting the dlc, then downloading it again

      Delete
    2. download on a different site from the previous ?

      Delete
    3. I don't know about downloading the dlc from a website sorry mate, I just download it from the game

      Delete
  12. I've been using tattoos and face hd, if I use the data you have patches again whether to error?

    ReplyDelete