Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Bit of Info

Hi guys, I thought I would write this post as after every update I am getting the same questions again and again.

New Kits
I'm doing my best to update the kits as quickly as possible, when it comes to licensed teams unless I have seen the home, away and gk kits they will not be done. As soon as I have and have a suitable PNG they will get done. I can't promise every licensed team will get updated as pretty soon I will run out of space for kits just like I did a few months ago with face scans.

New Licensed Kits in Champions League
Where I have updated a licensed teams kit it will not show when you play CL (and possibly EL) as the kits are hard coded for this mode.

Transfers
Before asking why a certain player hasn't been moved to a certain team check the transfers page, it has a link to a spreadsheet detailing every transfer I am aware of. I update it a few times a week, if you can't see the transfer on there then leave a comment with a official link (club website) and I will add it.

If the transfer is there and it isn't done it will be for one of three reasons

  1. The squad of the buying team is full
  2. The squad of the selling club doesn't have enough players
  3. I need to create the player
If one of these applies then they will be done as soon as possible.

Subscriber Teams
The latest subscriber teams that have been created are all teams promoted to leagues in my OF, but I don't want to ruin my ongoing BAL so you will need to continue to add them to the game by following the video. If you are having trouble then email me and I will do my best to help you, but I don't have the time to add the teams for every individual subscriber.

Following on from that I'm currently working on the remaining teams, there are 7 of them which are Cambuur, Go Ahead Eagles, Yeovil Town, Livorino, Arouca, Guingamp and Nantes. That leaves 4 teams Hellas Verona, Almeria, Elche and Belenenses, that won't be done as there is no free space for them and I don't want to remove any already created teams. Hopefully some of the 7 I am working on will be complete for the next subscriber update.

Cheers, Paul

4 comments:

  1. By the way, Nelson Valdez went to Al Jazeera club, an Emirates club
    watch this video form 2:00

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuyZYTb02w#at=128

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls help full version of BLUS, if any on 2nd september PAUL
    Tks so much
    Ho from Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the BLUS version will get a update on 2nd September mate

      Delete