Wednesday 6 March 2013

New Subscriber Update

Hi guys, I sent out the latest subscriber update a couple of hours ago, it contains.....

  • More player scans, builds, boots, etc
  • A few new players
  • New Sweden Adidas kit
  • A few Liga Zon Sagres kit updates
  • More staff updated to real people
As I said before v1.9 will be out either late Friday or sometime on Saturday depending on how much needs to be done. The Konami servers are going down from 2.30am to 9am UK time (so 3.30pm to 8pm for me) tomorrow so the data pack will hit some time between those time, I will post on here & tweet as soon as I'm downloading it.

One last thing, please remember if there is a player that is going to be removed by the DLC that you don't want to lose as they have transferred to a team not in my OF & are not in a NT let me know before tomorrow so I can base copy them to keep them.

Enjoy, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment