Tuesday 26 March 2013

Manager Faces For ML

Hi guys, as most of you would have noticed I took down my pack of scans for managers as most people couldn't get them working. As a alternative I thought I should point you all in the direction of a large number of face scans & builds for managers that you may or may not have seen.

If you take a look here http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=1970669&postcount=13 you will find a lot of different faces, the black links are builds & the green ones are scans with builds. If you can't see the manager you are looking for let me know & I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

Here are some examples

Sir Alex Ferguson (by Georgethejungl)


Josep Guardiola (by Homer S)

 
Jose Mourinho (by Homer S)
 


15 comments:

  1. hi mate, sry if this is irrelevant to this post. i'm playing master league, and metalist kharkiv has an emblem of a ukraine flag. is this suppose to be correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mate, when I edited the 4 fake teams as I had no spare emblem slots I used the national flags of the country the teams were from rather than leaving them as the defaults.

      Delete
  2. Just one question mate, how to use them in ML?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You add the scan when creating your manager appearance mate

      Delete
    2. Hi mate, is it possible to use the hairstyle of players with special hairstyle for the manager build? because i saw that for the bredan rodgers facescan. If yes, how do i base copy the hairstyle?

      Delete
    3. No it's not mate, I think for that Rodgers one it was done on a player not a manager

      Delete
  3. Hey Paul

    From where should i get

    Bruteforce save data

    Wild editor

    and patch converter

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, links are here http://www.pesgaming.com/blog/pes-2012-news/2124/new-pes-editing-tools/

      Delete
    2. hay mate,, one question, how the PNG file can be read by the ps3,,, I had difficulty entering the coaches files scanned, PNG shaped into galeerry save data or images,,,,,,,,, please explanation

      Delete
    3. Hi mate. Copy the PNG's to your USB drive PS3/PICTURES then on your PS3 go to Photos & copy them to your PS3

      Delete
    4. ohhh,,, so I have to create a folder PS3 / Picture in my Flasdisk PNG file and insert it there,,,, so its PNG files unreadable and I could copy it there,,,,,,, ukeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy


      thanks

      Delete
    5. Bruteforce is not working , it says

      "MSVBVM50.DLL file missing.Try reinstalling"

      downloaded bruteforce only

      Thanks

      Delete
    6. You need to download & install that file mate, hust google it & you can download it from Microsoft

      Delete
  4. hey mate i don't know how to use this . Can you show me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch these 2 videos mate:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfKK9cKg4ic

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDpdsCYEV4

      Delete