Thursday, 6 April 2017

PES Universe PS4 OF V4 Out Now

Hi guys,

Sorry this is a few days late, been a bit busy, but V4 of the PES Universe is out now here https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-universe-option-file-v4/

There is a pretty good run down on the page of what is new so I won;t bother repeating it all here. I'm still working on transfer updates for Liga MX & J-League along with the other South American & Asian teams, they should all be done very soon though.

Apologies this has taken so long, but real life has gotten in the way.

Enjoy, Paul

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    Paul

    Thanks for your work

    I have a question about this v4 OF,
    do I have to import both .bin file of Argentina and Chile Leagues? or just choose one of them? Because I think there are 2 bins file on that leagues, one within the team name folder and the other is separate .bin file.

    Thanks a alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the slow reply, you only need to choose one of each

      Delete
  2. Hi Paul,
    I just update my PS4 with V4 ,but some outdated formation of Premier league has come.In Chelsea there are Ivanovic & Oscar in my Chelsea team.Why is that?Is it the way I do English Premier league after tick the second one or why is happen.

    ReplyDelete